It’s so simple! First download the free GRIP&SHOOT App, insert your phone into JawZ, start the App, squeeze the Trigger, and start shooting! Feel free to download our user manual here: User_Manual.pdf
We are constantly expanding our App library to add more and more compatible software. At the top of the page, click on "Apps" to view them all!
First, let's make sure the GRIP&SHOOT has power:
1. Let the Grip sit alone for 1 minute then squeeze the trigger and see if the Blue LED blinks. If it doesn't, you’ll need to install a new battery.
2. Our battery change video can be found here: Battery Change Video
Now, let's check the Settings on your device:
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.
2. Go to Settings > Scroll all the way down to GRIP&SHOOT and make sure all the buttons are Green.
If you're still having trouble, please fill out a Contact Form and someone will help you shortly!
No problem! You must enable GRIP&SHOOT compatibility first.
1. Please open the 645 or PureShot App.
2. Now go to: Menu > Advanced > External Hardware > GRIP&SHOOT
You're all set!