We've all taken pictures and video with our phones; it's a shaky and awkward process. GRIP&SHOOT™ adds everything your mobile device is missing. The Bluetooth Smart Grip is easily attached providing instant comfort and stability. Wireless buttons now provide you with full one-handed control without ever having to touch your screen. Squeeze the trigger to capture a photo or Start/Stop a video. Use the +/- buttons to Zoom, Control Exposure, Switch Cameras, or anything you'd like! They are completely customizable.
Remove the bottom of the grip to utilize the Removable Stand. Mount your phone anywhere or use it to connect to a tripod. The remainder of the Grip now serves as a remote to control your device over 100ft away!
The included JawZ Universal Adapter will hold any phone with or without a case (up to 3.5” wide).
What's in the box?
►Bluetooth Smart Grip
►JawZ Universal Adapter
►1 Year Limited Warranty
It’s so simple! First download the free GRIP&SHOOT App, insert your phone into JawZ, start the App, squeeze the Trigger, and start shooting! Feel free to download our user manual here: User_Manual.pdf
We are constantly expanding our App library to add more and more compatible software. Click the "Apps" tab above to view the full list!
First, let's make sure the GRIP&SHOOT has power:
1. Let the Grip sit alone for 1 minute then squeeze the trigger and see if the Blue LED blinks. If it doesn't, you’ll need to install a new battery.
2. Our battery change video can be found here: Battery Change Video
Now, let's check the Settings on your device:
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.
2. Go to Settings > Scroll all the way down to GRIP&SHOOT and make sure all the buttons are Green.
No problem! You must enable GRIP&SHOOT compatibility first.
1. Please open the 645 or PureShot App.
2. Now go to: Menu > Advanced > External Hardware > GRIP&SHOOT